segunda-feira, 6 de maio de 2013

That last request...


I'm 28 years old, so young to think about dying, right?
Nevertheless, no one, at no age is imortal... things happen... So I want you to testify my love for every heartbeat, every breath I take, how I adore smiling and seducing life with my endless energy !!

That being said... I really would like to be remembered laughing out so hard and loud 'till my stomach aches...
And...


"I want to say I'll live each day
Until I die
And know that I had something
In somebody's life
The hearts that I have touched
Will be the proof that I leave
That I made a difference
And this world will see

I was here
I lived, I loved
I was here
I did, I've done everything that I wanted
And it was more than I thought it would be
I will leave my mark so everyone will know"

(I was here)

3 comentários:

  1. de quem é essa musica??? n identificas lol

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh que desatenção... no fim do post tem o titulo com hiperligação directa ao seu autor e música original! :)

    ResponderEliminar